This alcohol test is recommended for all circumstances in which a short detection window for the presence of alcohol applies.
It is a legally defensible test for Court and Industrial Tribunals. It is the alcohol test of choice for workplace drug testing for industry and commercial organisations and can be used for random drug testing, pre-employment drug testing and ‘For Cause’ situations.
This demonstrates the high degree of confidence in this alcohol testing methodology throughout industry.
Organisations and individuals choose the Breath Alcohol Test option as it provides the following benefits:
- Reliable method of testing, using established units of measure in the UK
- Home Office approved breathalysers
- No additional cost for breath testing when undertaking a urine/ oral fluid drug test
- Special secure facilities are not required
- Suitable for mass screening of workforce
- Instant results
There are many benefits in using the Breath test, however there are limitations that must be taken into consideration before deciding if this is the correct alcohol test for your circumstances.
- Detection window. If you require evidence of medium to longer term alcohol use, the Hair Alcohol test in combination with the Blood Alcohol test may be more appropriate for your needs.