We recommend this test for all circumstances in which a short detection window for the presence of drugs is required. The test report is legally defensible for use in Court and Industrial Tribunals.
It is the test of choice for workplace drug testing for industry and commercial organisations. It is used as standard for random Drug and Alcohol testing, pre-employment Drug and Alcohol testing and ‘For Cause’ situations. This demonstrates the high degree of confidence in this drug testing methodology throughout industry.
In addition, the test result can be used in a variety of civil or legal sectors (e.g. Social Services) along with private individuals to monitor drug use, or provide evidence that drugs are not detected in an individual’s system i.e. proof of abstinence.
Organisations and individuals choose the Urine Laboratory Screen & Confirmation Test option as it provides the following benefits:
- UKAS 17025 Accredited drug and alcohol test
- Includes alcohol testing in urine as standard
- No additional cost for confirmation testing – included in the screen price
- Suitable for mass screening of workforce
- All administration including the test results process is performed in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 14001
- All laboratory reports are provided in secure PDF format via email
There are many benefits in using the Urine Laboratory Screen & Confirmation Test, however there are limitations that must be taken into consideration before deciding if this is the correct test for your circumstances.
- Detection window. If you require evidence of longer term drug use, Hair Drug testing may be more appropriate for your needs.
For on-site testing at your own premises or for workplace testing, secure facilities are required e.g. secure toilet.