There are many advantages for choosing Crystal Health Group to support you with your Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing requirements.
Firstly, we voluntarily maintain ISO certification in 3 Management Systems: – Quality, Information Security and Environment. This is acknowledged as the gold standard and best practice within our industry.
Secondly, we comply with European Workplace Drug Testing Guidelines (EWDTS).
Furthermore, our many years of experience within this sector means that we have developed chain of custody and administration procedures that are regarded as best practice. We will work with you to continually improve the drug testing process to ensure:
- Minimum disruption
- Confidence in the Test Results
Additionally, we can also produce an annual report detailing the following:
- Statistics associated with the testing programme
- Trend analysis
- Recommendations for improvements based on the report findings
Whatever the size of your organisation, or however small or large your requirements may be, Crystal Health Group can tailor a service that is just right for you. The following list of benefits are available when deciding on the level of support you require:
- Single or multiple candidates can be tested
- On-site and off-site drug and alcohol testing options available
- Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing specialists will manage your account
- One-off testing available
- Service Level Agreements available for ongoing testing requirements
- Complete development and implementation packages available for all types and size of organisations. This includes policy and procedural development with full training to Management and employees.
- Access to on-line Client Portal is available to track process and download results
- Annual reporting available
- Comprehensive suite of testing types available to suit your requirements
- Medical Review service available for positive drug tests
- Medical Assessments available in combination with drug and alcohol tests
- UKAS 17025 laboratory facilities
- All sample collection and administration processes compliant with ISO Management Systems
There are many factors to consider when deciding on which option is right for you or your organisation.
We would recommend calling Crystal Health on 0800 988 7107 to speak to one of our specialists who will guide you through the process and answer any technical questions you may have.
Alternatively, request a commercial drug and alcohol testing quote and a specialist will respond to your enquiry within 1 working day.