Crystal Health Group provide drug and alcohol testing to National Grid, Utilities and subcontractors using the approved panel of drug groups to be tested for.
We perform thousands of drug and alcohol tests per year to meet the requirements for National Grid sites and Utility companies throughout the UK. Drug testing requirements range from individual contractors to organisations who require personnel to work on Safety Critical sites. These include Nuclear facilities such as Sellafield and coal fired power stations.
As required, the following drug groups are tested using the Urine Laboratory Screen and Confirmation Drug and Alcohol Test for all National Grid and Utility companies:
- Barbiturates (including Secobarbitone, Phenobarbitone, and others)
- Benzodiazepines (including Diazepam, Temazepam and others)
- Ecstasy (MDMA)
- Opiates (including Morphine, Dihydrocodeine and others)
All Crystal Health clients whom require testing for National Grid benefit from:
- A comprehensive network of drug testing clinics and sample collection officers throughout the UK
- Fully trained and certified sample collection officers
- The same level of compliance and stringent standards as provided to Network Rail
- UKAS 17025 Laboratory facilities providing the analysis for urine drug and alcohol testing
- Initial screen results reported within 2 working days of sample collection
- Further confirmation testing is included in the cost of the test
- Full laboratory report provided for screens and confirmation tests
- Substantial discounts given when testing multiple donors
- Medical Review Service available to confirm positive drug test results (additional costs apply)
Call 0800 988 7107 today for a competitive quotation and appointment availability for your National Grid and Utilities drug and alcohol test.