Crystal Health Group is an approved and audited supplier to Network Rail for the provision of drug and alcohol testing. View the certificate here.
The company maintains this important accreditation through the official Achilles audit process. Drug and alcohol tests are performed for Network Rail and its subcontractors and uploaded to the Sentinel system. We offer both Pre-appointment (Pre-employment) testing, random testing and periodic testing for organisations and contractors. At this time, we are unable to provide testing ‘For Cause’ situations.
The official definition of the RISQS drug and alcohol testing accreditation is as follows:
RISQS supports Network Rail, LUL/Transport for London, passenger, light rail and freight train operators, rolling stock organisations, main infrastructure contractors and other rail products and services providers in the management of supply chain risk. RISQS is an independent, third party qualification assessment of a supplier’s capability to supply products and services.
In addition, Crystal Health Group can provide ‘Rail Standard’ testing for non-Sentinel purposes. For example, this could be for Euro Star rail services that do not fall under Network Rail jurisdiction.
As required, the following drug groups are tested using the Urine Laboratory Screen and Confirmation Drug and Alcohol test for all Network Rail tests:
- MDMA (Ecstasy)
Alcohol is screened for using a Home Office approved Breath Alcohol device as required by Network Rail protocols.
All Crystal Health Group clients whom require drug and alcohol testing for Network Rail benefit from:
- A large network of clinics and sample collection officers throughout the UK
- Fully trained & certified sample collection officers following strict chain of custody protocols and RISQS audit guidelines
- UKAS 17025 accredited Laboratory facilities
- Donor Advice information provided to each sample donor prior to testing
- A Home Office approved Breath Alcohol device
- Robust tamper evident and adulteration protocols in place
- Instant alcohol screen results
- Urine screen results reported within 2 working days of sample collection
- Efficient paperless reporting system with results uploaded to the Network Rail Sentinel system
- Medical Review Service to confirm positive test results (additional costs apply)
- Rail Safety Critical Medical Assessments available at selected centres throughout the UK
Call 0800 988 7107 today for a competitive quotation and appointment availability for your Network Rail drug and alcohol test.