Approved and audited supplier to Network Rail for Drug and Alcohol Testing.
The company maintains this important accreditation through the official RISQS audit process. Drug and alcohol tests are performed for Network Rail and its subcontractors and uploaded to the Sentinel system. Furthermore, we offer both Pre-appointment (Pre-employment) testing, random testing and periodic testing for organisations and contractors.
In addition, we can provide ‘Rail Standard’ testing for non-Sentinel purposes. For example, this could be for Euro Star rail services that do not fall under Network Rail jurisdiction.
As required, we test for the following drug groups using the Urine Laboratory Screen and Confirmation Drug test.
Amphetamines, Benzodiazepines, Cannabis, Cocaine, Methadone, Opiates, Propoxyphene, MDMA (Ecstasy), Tramadol and Ketamine.
Alcohol is screened by using a Home Office approved Breath Alcohol device as required by Network Rail standards.
All Crystal Health Group clients who require drug and alcohol testing for Network Rail benefit from:
- A large network of clinics and sample collection officers throughout the UK.
- In addition, fully trained & certified sample collection officers following strict chain of custody protocols and Network Rail Standards.
- UKAS 17025 accredited Laboratory facilities.
- Also, we provide Donor Advice information provided to each sample donor prior to testing.
- A Home Office approved Breath Alcohol device.
- As such, providing instant alcohol screen results.
- Robust tamper evident and adulteration protocols in place.
- Urine screen results reported within 2 working days of sample collection.
- Efficient paperless reporting system with results uploaded to the Network Rail Sentinel system.
- Medical Review Service to confirm positive test results (additional costs apply).
- PTS Network Rail Medical Assessments available at selected centres throughout the UK.